Rockford Regional Health Council is the “go-to” organization on community health education. The Council EDUCATION priorities are:
- Educate community residents on ways to improve their health
- Provide timely updates and raise awareness of key health issues/events
- Bring outside perspective to local conversation on community health
- The Rockford Regional Health Council Institute on Health is a series of workshops focusing on our area’s key community health issues, bringing our community together to learn and collaborate.
- Our Changing Hearts program educates individuals impacted by hypertension on ways to improve their health, focusing on nutrition and healthy eating habits as well as increasing physical activity.